Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on the rich blessings and bounty that we have. Sometimes in the business of everyday life we can forget to appreciate all of our many blessings. As I made the list of things that I am thankful for, I reflected on the fact that I get to experience each of these things a bit differently because of the farm...
The top five things that I am thankful for are:
- Family - I am lucky to have an immediate family, extended family and international family who know me in and out and love and accept me
- Fun - I am surrounded by people who help me to have fun and see joy every day
- Farm Femmes - the chance to learn, grow and pursue my passions (ed and ag) with my sister has challenged me, energized me and motivated me
- A safe and productive harvest season - the culmination of a long season of work
- Living in a beautiful country - both in nature and values
Wishing you a safe and blessed Thanksgiving, surrounded by the ones you love.