As we continue to promote the opportunity that precision agriculture lends to farming we have received several questions about which companies provide 3 key capabilities:
A color neutral view of the field
Precision agriculture tracking capabilities
Satellite imagery capabilities
Over the next several weeks I will take a deeper dive into each of the below providers:
If you have a provider you use on your farm that is not in the above list we’d love to hear about it. Our goal is to try to be as inclusive as possible, and give some insight and options.
- Agrian - https://home.agrian.com/persona/grower/
- Ceres Imaging - http://www.ceresimaging.net/products
- Climate Field View - https://www.climate.com/
- Echelon (backed by CPS) - http://echelonag.com/why-echelon/
- Farmers Edge - https://www.farmersedge.ca/
- FarmLogs - https://farmlogs.com/
- Field Alytics - http://www.efcsystems.com/index.php/fieldalytics/
- MapShots - http://www.mapshots.com/products/agstudio/
If you use one of the above solutions we’d love to hear from you too. There is nothing more powerful than a conversation with someone who has “been there, done that”.