It seems hard to believe that we just met Valentin in June! By mid-summer we had promoted his brother status and given him the honorary last name of Vallotton, and we’ve called him V.V. ever since. He has been a super addition to our farm family. I always appreciated the twinkle in his eye – I think he totally understood more than he sometimes let on!
Before V.V. returned to France we wanted to ask him about his time in Canada.
My five best Canadian memories are:
1. The quad day with the family
2. The landscape when I swathed at sunrise
3. Traveling and visiting Canada with friends
4. Huge farm equipment
5. Cities with many shops
Mes cinq meilleurs souvenirs du Canada sont:
1. La journée de quad avec la famille
2. Les paysages au levé du soleil lorsque j’andainais
3. Voyager et visiter le Canada avec les amis,
4. Les gros équipements agricoles
5. Les villes avec beaucoup de magasins
My favorite Canadian expressions is “Keep calm”
Mes expression Canadiennes favorite sont: “Keep calm”
The best thing about Canada was certainly the trip during July because I discovered a lot of things about Canada. Some crazy landscapes, animals like bears, and the camping life in nature.
Certainement le voyage pendant juillet parce que j’ai découvert beaucoup de choses sur le Canada. Des paysages magnifiques, des animaux comme les ours, et la vie au camping dans la nature.
Read the blog tomorrow to see what V.V. had to say about our farm…