This week we highlighted the new technologies that were discussed at the New Technologies Day hosted by the Hefty brothers of AgPhD. We have received a few emails asking what events might be worthwhile attending, so below are a few of our picks.
- Soil Sampling Clinic - AgPhD - Winnipeg, Manitoba: March 7th [FREE - REGISTER BY CLICKING HERE]
- Commodity Classic - Anaheim, California: Feb 27-March 1 [RECORDINGS OF CONFERENCE SESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE]
- I am FarmHer - Kansas, Missouri: June 25-27 [REGISTER HERE]
- AgPhD Field Day's - Baltic, South Dakota: July 26-28 [REGISTER HERE]
These clinics and conferences show great new ideas, new technology and new things to try to improve yields. AND just in case you were wondering what the world record yields are so you can quiz you farming friends...
The current world record yield holders are:
- WHEAT : 249 bu/acre - Eric Watson, New Zealand
- SOYBEANS: 171 bu/acre - Randy Dowdy, Georgia
- CORN: 542 bu/acre - David Hula, Virginia